For those that have known me most of my life – they would say I used to strongly dislike the color pink. No, really, it’s true. But I guess holding back the girly-ness inside of me all those years finally gave way to the splendor of what is now overwhelming amounts of pink in my daily life.
I don’t know why, but it is fast becoming a new trend with me, specifically over the last four years… and even more pointedly, the brighter and more vivid the pink, the more I like it! So here are few of my favorite things in PINK, or how we say it in the wedding industry for this shade – Fuschia!
1. This amazing Cake is a great way to add a modern twist to your traditional cake design. See it here.
2. Although this dress is shown in a red – it comes with a pink option in either white or ivory and I LOVE it! Not just for a wedding gown but for anything, it’s just beautiful! Pink not your thing? It comes in 20 different color combos, get it here!
3. Another cake, I love cake too, this one was made by Sandra’s Cakes for one of my brides and it was one of the tastiest cakes I’ve had in a long time! Check out her work here.
4. Fun and flirty, this sexy martini glass can be found at most Hallmark stores. One of my recent brides was sipping out of this glass while getting her makeup done and I couldn’t resist snagging a shot of it!
5. A sand ceremony is very popular here in Florida and you can get, yes, pink sand! This was from my most recent wedding.
6. Flower petals can be found in a lot of colors and used in a lot of ways on a wedding day. But a wedding I went to as a second shooter a few months back had them on the cake table and I just love them!
7. You know I can’t do this without a couple of shoes to share! Here are some great ones from Christian Louboutins. Fun, funky, perfect! Get them here.
8. Dating back to the early 1960s, the all-plastic Diana camera is a cult legend – famous for its dreamy, radiant, and lo-fi images. This is the Mr. Pink Edition Diana F+ and it is a faithful reproduction and a loving homage to the classic Flash Diana. Get it here and have a fun photo shoot of your own!
9. My fav yummy fragrance is Pink Sugar! You can find it at my fav beauty supplier Sephora, here! It smells like you could eat it, sweet, delish, cotton candy!
I can go on and on about pink! I’ll do another pink theme fabulous finds in the future I’m sure!
*Please follow the links to see where these great ideas came from to include the wonderful photogs that created each photo! Note 3-6 Are taken by yours truly. 😀