Everyone wants to have their personality shine through on their wedding day! Here are some of my favorite finds that will help you do just that, and all of them from one of my fav sites, Etsy.com.
1. Guitars Rule! And not just because we said so – because if you’re sweetie, or you, play, than this personalized pick is the right pick for you! Check them out here!
2. I love these “soon to be Mrs…” and ” The future Mrs…” You can personalize them with your name, a favorite quote, or some fun graphics. Get them here.
3. Okay these are just too fabulous to pass by! You can get them in either “love birds” or with initials, maybe short names… but they are adorable for both photo props or even cake toppers! Have to have them? Click here.
4. I can’t get enough of these hangers! Seriously cute for wedding day pics, and you are starting to see the trend. All sort of cool options are out there, take a peek!
5. These custom designed flower girl baskets remind me of something you’d see in a rose garden wedding. Just beautiful. See more about this item here.
6. Love Song Blocks! The blocks can be customized with any color, love song, love letter or poem, even your vows! I think it is super special to have a little corner in your home somewhere to put special items from your wedding day, anniversaries, engagement, etc… especially if you have a rose or sand ceremony at your wedding. This is a great addition to that collection. Take a look here.
7. Two peas in a pod – have kids? They can customize the piece with more “peas” plus there are up to 24 colors to choose from, mix and match, and you get to personalize the disc to say what you’d like, names, initials, etc. How cute is that? See more about it here.